Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Horses available as of December 2019

My apologies go out to any of you who have clicked on this "Sales" page and have just seen OLD NEWS! I have relied too much on Facebook to spread the word of my young horses and mares for sale over these past years, and reminded myself that I have visitors to my website every day!
I have greatly downsized in the past few years and am continuing that path. I have TWO mares for sale and TWO young horses:

A MARE WITH AN INTERESTING PEDIGREE:

Cherokee Morning Breeze as mature mare, 2017 with Sezuan filly
"CHEROKEE MORNING BREEZE" is a 2011 born dun factored mare; strong, powerful in her movement, and an excellent producer. The jury of the German Oldenburg Verband were so impressed with her type, quality of conformation, substance and movement that they requested permission to put her in their Mare Book and register her foals. She has had 3 foals to date; 2 by Tailormade Temptation and one by Sezuan - all three have been awarded "Foal of Distinction" with the Oldenburg Verband, and the oldest 2 are proving themselves under saddle.
"Breeze" is pregnant for 2020 by the German sire "SECRET", and is due April. I offer her in foal now for $12,000. She is super healthy, sound, lives in a herd of mares, foals easily and is a good mother.
Her pedigree stems from one of my first Kiger Mustang mares from 1998. That Kiger mare, "Cherokee Diamond Mirage" I bred to the outstanding Andalusian sire, GAUCHO III. Gaucho is still considered one of the very best stallions to come out of Spain, imported by Stan and Janne Rumbough. The daughter I named CHEROKEE DIAMOND ISABEL She was a beautiful mare, feminine in type, about 16 hands and a lovely mover with smooth conformation. I then bred her back to full Kiger, my 2000 bred from the Wild Kiger stallion CHEROKEE TWISTER.  And that is this mare, BREEZE! So she is Kiger - Andalusian - Kiger. Then I had such a consolidated type, with size, substance, correctness and powerful movement, I decided to try an outcross with a warmblood. The results have been more than interesting, they have been exciting. The offspring give power , correctness of limb conformation, nice toplines and ample movement and trainability.

Breeze with 3 day old filly by Sezuan, 2017

Breeze as yearling

Breeze as yearling

Breeze and her dam "Isabel" by Gaucho III

Breeze as foal

Breeze as foal

Breeze as foal

Breeze with dam, Isabel by Gaucho III

Breeze as foal

Breeze is in foal by "SECRET"



SECRET by SEZUAN