Wednesday, July 8, 2015

One of the yearling girls... SOLD

My two well bred yearling fillies have rarely been "seen in public". They seem to grow like weeds and are never in the right frame to photo, much less video. I seldom offer yearlings for sale, but, in this case, I think it is time, as I am dwindling down my breeding operation and selling off the prize mares and fillies from my long time (41 years) of breeding.

Here we have "SELAH" ( SEZUAN - PAINTED BLACK - DONNERHALL - LEMON xx - TRAPPER!) Just a fabulous, deep pedigree, and I am proud of her genetics. 


  She was born March 14, 2014; registered and branded Westfalen and imported last December.
 She will be a very tall one, over 17 hands I'd say. 

SELAH is definitely stamped by her sire, down to the snip on his nose. Her legs are correct, very long, so she is somewhat gangly at the  moment. But she will get her power back and will be an impressive riding horse. SOLD